[COIX-Announce] COIX Annual Meeting: April 25th 12:00PM

jacob at iwebfusion.net jacob at iwebfusion.net
Wed Mar 8 22:53:29 EST 2023

Hello all!

It's that time of year again, time for the COIX annual meeting! Please join
us on Tuesday, April 25th at 12:00PM at 207 SW Columbia St. Bend, OR 97702.
If you've never been to the Cascade Divide datacenter before, pull into the
south parking lot at 213 SW Columbia St - at the back of the parking lot is
a security gate with a buzzer. Press the buzzer, and someone will let you
in.

If you're not able to join in person you can join via Google Meets at:
https://meet.google.com/izk-ohko-xpo

During the annual meeting we will elect this year's board of directors so
come ready to cast your votes, discuss ideas for new members, take care of
business, and have fun!

Please RSVP by April 21st so we have an idea of how much pizza to bring:
https://forms.gle/mPWK2EgAerUP4imZA

I look forward to seeing you all soon!

Jacob Roe-Bauer

 <https://www.iwebfusion.net/> www.iwebfusion.net