[COIX-Announce] COIX Annual Meeting: 4/25 at 12:00PM

jacob at iwebfusion.net jacob at iwebfusion.net
Wed Apr 6 00:49:44 EDT 2022

Hello,

The COIX is officially turning one, and we're celebrating with pizza and a
meeting! Please join us for the annual meeting of the COIX on Monday 4/25 at
12:00PM at 207 SW Columbia St. Bend, OR 97702

If you're not able to join us in person you can join via Google Meets at
https://meet.google.com/vpu-ojqm-amx

During the annual meeting we will elect this year's board of directors so
come ready to cast your votes, discuss ideas for new members, take care of
business, and have fun!

Any questions, feel free to contact me unicast: jacob at iwebfusion.net
otherwise we look forward to seeing you on the 25th!

Jacob Roe-Bauer

 <https://www.iwebfusion.net/> www.iwebfusion.net

H4Y Technologies LLC

866-435-5642 x 701